Even today, when we facilitate any program on leadership, people take Gandhiji as the first example!
On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanthi, I wanted to remember one special book!
Gandhi on Personal Leadership
Anand Kumarasamy authored this book and was published by Jaico in 2006. When I saw the contents page, I was drawn into it instantly and I bought it.
The special feature that I experienced with this book is the chapter titles that make you think even without reading them!
There are in total 40 chapters and I am sharing here the top chapters!
My choicest chapters
- A strong sense of purpose
- The importance of character
- The power of our everyday choices and actions
- The importance of risking failures
- The value of creative tension
- The power of conscience
- The importance of trust
- The law of personal responsibility
- Personal honesty and authenticity
- Balancing action and reflection
Dr. Raj Kumar, CEO
HR Footprints Management Services Pvt Ltd
Follow us on Twitter: @hrfootprints